UROLOGY AND ANDROLOGY
Our specialists are ready to offer you high technologies of diagnostics and treatment of urological diseases, their clinical experience and high professionalism.
We will do all our best to guarantee you the result – solutioun of your problem, regardless what field of urology it lies in.
At your service, under the indications, following services of the urologist are offered:
Urological examination :
- examination for 20 genital infections: chlamidya, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, herpes, papillomas , bacterial vaginosis, etc.
- analysis of discharge from the urthetra (smear), the analysis of prostate secretion;
- analysis of the urine (general analysis of the urine on 10 indicators, analysis of the urine in 3 portions;
- bacterial inoculation and indication of sensitivity to antibiotics and uroantiseptics of discharges from the urethra and prostate secretion;
- indication of the immune status;
- blood test of RW (syphilis), HIV, hepatitis B and other infections;
- blood test of hormones and oncomarkers;
- blood clotting test;
- clinical blood test;
- biochemical blood test;
- spermogram ( analysis of ejaculate );
- ultrasonic of kidneys, prostate, bladder, scrotum ( with abdominal or rectal sensors);
- doppler of scrotum vessels (for diagnostics of varicocele);
- doppler of genital vessels (diagnostics of erectile dysfunctions);
Treatment of urological diseases:
- Acute infections of urinogenital system;
- Diseases transmitted throung genital tract ;
- Balanitis and balanoposthitis (inflammation of glans penis and prepuce);
- Inflammation of testicle and its epididymis (orchoiepididymitis);
- Urolithic disease (discharge of small stones up to 3см in diameter without operation);
- Trauma of scrotum (bruises, hematomas);
- Removal of condylomas, papillomas;
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of kidneys (pyelonephritises, nephrites);
- Treatment of insufficient testosterone secretion (treatment of hypogonadism);
- Male sterility (all kinds of treatment of male sterility : therapeutic, surgical; secretory form of male sterility);
- Benign hyperplasia of prostatic glands (adenoma).
Treatment of sexual problems:
- Weak erection, premature ejaculation, orgasm and libido weakining;
- Genital enlargement;
- Glan penis enlargement;
- Erectile dysfunction;
- Premature ejaculation.
- Urination disturbance (dysuria, bradyuria and painful urination);
- Acute pyelonephritis (inflammation of kidneys);
- Acute cystitis (bladder inflammation);
- Acute urethritis (urethra inflammation).