Mesotherapy is intracutaneous and/or subcutaneous injections of medicines in small amount. Mesotherapy as a treatment method was offered by French countryside doctor Mishel Pistor in 1952.
These are areas of a projection of pain, onto acupuncture points, zones of projection of internal organs, into area of scars, and also onto other problem zones (wrinkles, cellulitis, etc.).
Mesotherapy is assumed to use several various factors determining its action:
- depth of injection
- features of certain points (acupunctural and dermatoneurodystrophic )
- the needle prick
Nowadays more than 600 active points on the human body is determined, impact on which gives expected effect.
This method also includes application of anaesthetising, anti-inflammatory, vasodilating preparations, vitamins, sedative, nutraceutical, antibiotics, biologically active agents, hormones, general therapeutic preparations, and also oxygen in the form of ozone.
When antihomotoxical preparations are used the method are called homomesotherapy, that is synthesis of Pistor’s mesotherapy, S.Hahnemann’s homeopathy and H-H. Reckeweg’s antihomotoxicology.
Principle of homeomesotherapy is: a little – rarely – in the right place – in right time.
Mesotherapy is widely applied in aesthetic medicine in various pathological skin conditions: acne, alopecia, venous insufficiency, vitiligo, herpes, lipodystrophia, wrinkles, scars, strains, solar burn, teleangiectasia, cellulitis, exema.
But mesotherapy and homeomesotherapy is also effective for treatment of other conditions in traumatology and orthopedy:
arthropathy, hematomas, tendines degeneration, tendines calcification, pelmatic fasciitis, strained muscles and ligaments, trauma of overstrain, chronic joints swelling .
At chronic painful syndromes and general therapy: herpes zoster, pains after fractures, bursitis, inflammation of trigeminal nerve, headaches, Dizziness, hernia of intervertebral disks, degenerative arthritis, Dupuytren’s contracture, constipation, muscles contractura, lymphoedema, migraine, miofascial pains, muscular spasms, adiposity, neuralgia, osteochondrosis, persisting infections, gout, radiculopathy, pseudo-gout, carpal tunnel syndrome, irritable colon syndrome, poor metabolism, spastic colitis, vascular insufficiency, tarsal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, tendosynovitis, trigger pains, chronic spastic , chronic fatigue, chronic sinusitis, fibromyalgia, cervicobrachyalgia, spurs.
Advantages of homeomesotherapy
- absence of allergic reactions,
- absence of side-effects,
- individual approach to tactics and frequency rate of injections,
- an individual approach to the choice of preparation/preparations,
- possibilities of combination with other methods of correction,
- possibility simultaneously to influence simultaneously on different pathological processes,
- good response and acceptability of therapy,
- the obligatory state control of safety of antihomotoxical medical products, their wide spreading in the chemist’s network.
- main effects of homeomesotherapy
- painful stimulus,
- clearing chemical mediators,
- influence on oxidation-reduction processes,
- effect “depot ” of medical product .
- activation of certain expected reactions at the expense of specific information impulse of antihomotoxical preparation.
Effect of acupuncture:
- Stimulation of acupuncture points causes specific reaction