- Ultrasonic of belly cavity organs (a bilious bubble, liver, pancreas, spleen);
- Ultrasonic of small basin organs( kidneys, urinary bladder, ovaries, uterus);-
- Ultrasonic of woman’s genitals endovaginally;
- Folliculometry endovaginally;
- Ultrasonic of prostate gland (prostate) in males transrectally;
- Ultrasonic of thyroid gland;
- Ultrasonic of mammary glands
- Ultrasonic in the first trimester of pregnancy;
- Ultrasonic in the 2nd and the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and ultrasonic of fetus;
- Ultrasonic of fetus and CD recording.
- to determine duration of gestation more accurately
- to estimate attitude of in uterus cavity;;
- to reveal threat of abortion;
- to reveal anomalies of placenta site;
- to reveal signs of pre-natal fetus infection ;
- to estimate motor performance of fetus;
- to detect sex of fetus.
(+373 22) 815-080,
(+373 22) 503-405.